Saturday, December 10, 2005

Cedar City Utah Real Estate


I just wanted to check in and update my blog. Cedar City Real Estate is still alive and well. While we are experancing our normal winter slow down it has been much milder then previous predicted and we are expecting things to go crazy again this spring. I accually think this is the best time of the year to buy real estate because it is more of a buyers market. Many times there are less buyers for property in the winter and people will be more willing to drop prices ect.
I included a picture of Najvao Lake which is about 30 miles north of Cedar City. (thx Jared Anderson) If you would like more information about Buying or Selling a home in Cedar City. Please call me at 435-531-3063 or visit my personal website and search the MLS (multiple listing service) for Iron and Beaver county.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home