Thursday, January 12, 2006

Cedar City Real Estate

Its been a little while since I updated my real estate blog so I thought I would check in and give an update on the real estate market in Cedar City, Utah. Well things are still going strong. I hear a lot of false report that the bubble is bursting ect but that just isn't the case. In fact, I don't think it could be father from the truth. Normally in Cedar City during the winter months the Real Estate market slows down considerably. This year has been no different but that is a far cry from the bubble bursting. This winter has been stronger then normal and I think this spring will be the biggest spring in Cedar City yet.
One thing people really need to understand is that when people say the market is slowing that is a good thing. In 2004 we had an approx 65% appreciation rate. There is no way any market can substance that kind of growth. What we are hoping for is some where between 10-15% this year. That is still super good gains yet it is more substainable and realistic.
Well I don't have a lot of time so I better get back to work. I hope this helps to clear up some of the misconceptions people have about what is happening in real estate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home