Friday, April 28, 2006

1031 Exchange

Duck Creek By Jared Anderson

If you are looking to do a 1031 exchange I have some great investment properties in and around Cedar City. I would be happy to take you around the area and show you what we have to offer. For those of you that do not know a 1031 exchange is a way to defer your capital gains taxes from Real Estate sales. Contact your accountant for more information on 1031 exchanges. Once you have contacted your accountant I have multiple oppertunities within the Cedar Valley for you to invest in with your 1031 exchange money. Please contact Sam Dodd at Prudential Cedar Real Estate for more information my direct line phone number is 435-531-3063 or email me at sam@cedarcityonline.com

1 Comments:

At 4:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi ;)
heh... what demented newz!
what do U consider about it?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home