Friday, March 24, 2006

Cedar City Homes For Sale

$239,000.00
3 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms
1550 Sf
.19 Acre Lot
This is a wonderful home in a nice cozy neighborhood. This home would be perfect for someone to retire to or for some just starting out and on a budget. The home has a french doors and a fireplace. There to many upgrade to list them all. If you are interested in viewing more pictures of this home please visit this link ---> Cedar City Home For Sale if you are just looking for Cedar City or surrounding areas homes for sale please visit my website and search for homes that meet your criteria. I have a full Multiple Listing Service search so you can search all the current listings in Cedar City, Utah and all of Iron and Beaver Counties. To view that website please click on this link ----> Cedar City Utah Real Estate
If you would like to contact me directly I would be more then happy to help you in any way possible. My direct line phone number is 435-531-3063 and just ask for Sam Dodd.
I look forward to working with you and thx for visiting my blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home