Thursday, November 16, 2006

Cedar City Utah Real Estate

Hello,

It has been a while since I last posted so I thought I would go ahead and post. Just so you know the slow down is over. I have seen a big influx of buyers coming into the area and we seeem to be back on track. I think most people were in a wait and see type additude and have decided the market isnt going to crash. Cedar City Real Estate has some excellent investment or just home buying oppertunities right now. The last 6 months have been slow so there are lots of sellers that are anxious to sell that Cedar City or Enoch Utah Property.

If you are interested in buying or selling in Cedar City or any part of Southern Utah please contact me.
Sam Dodd
435-531-3063
Prudential Cedar City Realty

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home