Thursday, March 23, 2006

Cedar City Real Estate

Sunset by Jared Anderson
My brother in law is a photographer so in a effort to make my blog look a little better I will be posting some of his photographs. I am also going to be posting pictures of houses and property that I am currently listing.
If you have noticed, I have been doing that recently to some sucess. I find it sets me appart in the Cedar City Utah Real Estate market. Some of the other services that I provide that some other agents can't is my website has a search function where you can search the current listings for at least 10 different real estate offices in the Cedar City, Utah valley. This gives you the ability to go to just my website rather then searching through each individuals listings on there website. It also allows other agents in my area to post my listings getting my listings more exposure. ERA has opted out of this program, I guess they dont want to get free advertising for there listings on the other agents in towns listings. So when you think about listing with one of there agents remember they probally aren't looking out for you as much as they could be.
The Cedar City Real Estate market is changing quickly. This spring will be the biggest spring ever in Cedar City. Although prices are higher then ever before we are still lower then St. George. This means more growth for us and a substained growth in the worth of your home and property.
If you are interested in looking at most the listings for Cedar City Utah Real Estate click here! If you would like to contact me directly please call 435-531-3063

1 Comments:

At 10:02 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good day: I was trying to find some receint information about secret of my sucess, when I came accross your site, ##TITLE##, great read but not quite what I had in mind, I now understand why, when I was doing a search for information related to secret of my sucess, iI ended up here. I will keep this in mind, thanks

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home